What is a Student Enrichment Grant?
Available to any school-sanctioned student groups at Zionsville Community Schools, these matching funds (up to $5,000 annually) promote activities that benefit the educational experiences of ZCS students and others. Completed grant applications may be delivered to the ZEF office anytime after January 1, 2019.
Applying for a Student Enrichment Grant
- Download and read the Student Enrichment Grant Guidelines to learn how to properly fill out a grant application, and to learn which activities are (or aren’t) eligible to receive grant money.
- Download and complete a Student Enrichment Grant Application.
- Submit completed grant applications to the Zionsville Education Foundation Office at 900 N. Mulberry Street, Zionsville, IN 46077.
- Applications will be reviewed by ZEF on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Note that ZEF has allotted a maximum of $3,000 to this grant. Once all money has been committed, no additional grant requests will be reviewed for the rest of the school year.