What is a Student Enrichment Grant?
Available to any school-sanctioned student groups at Zionsville Community Schools, these matching funds (up to $5,000 annually) promote activities that benefit the educational experiences of ZCS students and others. Completed grant applications may be delivered to the ZEF office anytime during the year.
Applying for a Student Enrichment Grant
- Download and read the Student Enrichment Grant Guidelines to learn how to properly fill out a grant application, and to learn which activities are (or aren’t) eligible to receive grant money.
- Download and complete a Student Enrichment Grant Application.
- Submit completed grant applications to the Zionsville Education Foundation Office at 900 N. Mulberry Street, Zionsville, IN 46077.
- Applications will be reviewed by ZEF on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Note that ZEF has allotted a maximum of $3,000 to this grant. Once all money has been committed, no additional grant requests will be reviewed for the rest of the school year.